- DHgate’s Policies
- Operation Regulations
- Categories Management Regulations
- Violation Penalty
- DHgate Events Management Policies
Update time：2018-11-08 Labels： Account Type Information Modification Views：6097
I. General Rules
These rules are hereby formulated to regulate DHgate's management on the safety of seller account.
2. Scope of Application
Sellers registered in DHgate Turkey.
II. Management Rules on Seller Account
3. Account Type
Invalid account: If a seller fails to complete the phone or email verification in 120 days from the date of registration, his account is deemed invalid and can't log in.
Unverified account: The account registered successfully but without completing the real-name verification and DHgate's shop opening test is deemed unverified and can't conduct normal transactions.
Normal account: The account registered successfully and having completed the real-name verification and shop opening test is deemed normal, and has access to product uploads, transactions and withdrawals.
Dormant account: Normal account not logged in for more than one year is deemed dormant. It needs to be re-verified for logging in again and starting business.
Account frozen for a period of time: The account frozen for operating authority within time limit.
Closed account: The account permanently disqualified from operation on the site. The closed account will not be reopened, and the holder cannot register a new account. The order payment may be withdrawn 180 days after the date of disqualification of the account.
Terminated account: The account permanently disqualified from operation on the site and any funds in the seller account cannot be withdrawn. The terminated account will not be reopened, and the holder cannot register a new account.
4. Rules on Modifying Account Information
4.1 Unmodifiable Seller Account Information
4.1.1 Login Name
● The login name is the seller's logo on DHgate, also the seller's name displayed on the buyer end;
● The login name is fixed and unique and cannot be modified;
● If the seller's login name does not conform to DHgate's regulations, the site has the right to modify the login name.
4.1.2 Company Name & Company Registration No.
● The company name shall be consistent with the company registration number, and shall be the true information of the registered company;
● The registered company is the holder and fully responsible person of the seller account in DHgate Turkey.
4.2 Restrictively Modifiable Seller Account Information
4.2.1 Seller Account's Registrant Name & ID No.
● The seller account's registrant name shall be the legal person name of the company or the name of the company's plenipotentiary;
● When the seller applies for modifying the registrant name and ID No., the new registrant needs to be authorized and provide relevant qualifications. DHgate will verify the new registrant's identity and the information will be modified successfully after verification.
4.2.2 Mobile Phone
● The phone number shall be the real and valid number of the registrant himself;
● If the phone number is changed, a new verification will be sent.
● Email shall be the true and valid email address of the registrant himself;
● If the email address is changed, a new verification will be sent.
4.2.4 Bank Account
● The name of the fund account holder shall be consistent with the account contact person by default.
4.3 Modifiable Seller Account Information
It includes but not limited to the password, telephone, fax, address, zip code, factory information and return address, which can be updated based on the seller's actual situation.
Special Note: Sellers are prohibited from renting, lending or transferring their account for safety concerns. In case of any such action, all risks and liabilities arising therefrom shall be borne by sellers, and DHgate shall have the right to close the accounts that are rented, lent or transferred.