- DHgate’s Policies
- Operation Regulations
- Categories Management Regulations
- Violation Penalty
- DHgate Events Management Policies
Update time：2019-02-18 Labels： Product Categories Quantity Release Views：1975
I. Business Category and Quantity Limit
1. Business Category Binding
DHgate provides 13 business scopes for different industries; each scope has different categories set up, and each seller's account can only select one scope and sell the products bound to the business category. The business scope, once bound, shall not be modified.
|Computer & Network|
|Cell Phones & Accessories|
|Cameras & Photo|
|Games & Accessories|
|Security & Surveillance|
|D ||Shoes & Accessories|
|Bags, Luggages & Accessories|
|E||Weddings & Events|
|F ||Health & Beauty|
|G ||Baby, Kids & Maternity|
|Toys & Gifts|
|H ||Sports & Outdoors|
|I ||四方集運香港電話 & Garden|
|Business & Industrial|
|J||Lights & Lighting|
|K||Automobiles & Motorcycles|
|N||Food & Beverage|
2. Product Quantity Limit
2.1 Upper limit
The subscribed seller can upload 10,000 products and other sellers can upload 10 products.
2.2 Single-day uploaded products:
The subscribed seller can upload 300 products in a day and other sellers can upload 10 products in a day.
II. Basic Rules for Product Release
3. Basic Information
Title: The title should fully reveal the product name, model and brand, and mustn't carry any text or symbols irrelevant to the real information, or contain any Chinese characters.
Category: Upload the product to the category to which it belongs. The same product can only be uploaded once.
Property: Set correct brand property, basic and customized properties, sales property, etc.
4. Sales Information
Price: Set product price, purchase quantity and shipping cost reasonably. All data must be true, accurate and comply with general business practices and industry specifications.
Stocking: Fill in the stocking data truthfully, including stocking period, status, quantity and place of origin.
Packing: Fill in the accurate packaging data, including measurement unit, post-packaging wt. and size.
Photo: Original photo in JPEG format, size below 2 MB (no modification trace, watermark, or decorative border and text), stolen photo forbidden. Real-object photo must include the overall image, detailed view and use process image.
Short description: Briefly describe the product's basic information.
Detailed description: Describe in length the product functions, features, instructions, payment options, logistics and after-sales service.
6. Video Release
As part of product presentation, uploaded video must follow the site's basic release rules as other descriptions and meet (including but not limited to) the following conditions:
● Products in the video are not involved in any IRP infringement;
● Product information in the video must be fully displayed, and no trademark is covered or smeared;
● The video must not contain implications that the product is branded;
● No seller's private information like phone number, email address shall appear in the video;
● Any other violation of the site rules is prohibited in the video.
7. Other Information Release
● Product release tool: Sellers need to go through the site's SYI page and avoid using third-party move tools in case of any mismatches.
● Post service template: Sellers must set a reasonable return/refund service commitment for their products. The after-sales service commitment must be higher than the standard specified by the site.
● Product name, short/detailed description and photo should be mutually consistent.