- DHgate’s Policies
- Operation Regulations
- Categories Management Regulations
- Violation Penalty
- DHgate Events Management Policies
Update time：2018-10-31 Labels： Fund Account Withdrawal Rules Views：1688
I. General Rules
These rules are hereby formulated to build a civilized and harmonious e-commerce environment, ensure the security of seller account and maintain the site's operation order.
2. Scope of Application
Sellers registered in DHgate Turkey.
Seller Fund Account: the account where the seller temporarily stores his transaction funds in DHgate. The balance in the account can be withdrawn to the bank account provided by the seller, and each seller has only one fund account.
II. Management Rules on Seller Fund Account
4. Management Rules on Seller Fund Account
4.1 Withdrawals Rules on Fund Account
Based on withdrawal rules, DHgate will send the money to the seller fund account after the transaction is completed. The seller may at any time withdraw the balance of fund account to the bank account he provides. The bank transfer fees shall be borne by the seller.
4.2 Management Rules on Seller Fund Account in Case of Violation
Where a seller seriously violates the site's rules and causes penalty for his account , DHgate has the right to suspend any withdrawal from this account. See details as follows:
● Restricted withdrawal: Withdrawal is suspended from the fund account until the problem is solved.
● Frozen for a period of time: Withdrawal is suspended from the fund account and the seller may apply for withdrawal only after this period is over.
● Account closed: The seller may withdraw money 180 natural days after the date of closing the account.
● Terminated account: No withdrawal can be filed after the account is terminated.
4.3 Management Rules on Seller Fund Account in Case of Transaction Disputes
Where the buyer files a dispute or complaint to the payment gateway or platform, DHgate has the right to freeze this payment in the fund account, which will be automatically deducted from the balance of the fund account until the dispute process is completed and the dispute shall be judged as follows:
● If the seller wins, DHgate will unfreeze the payment and restore the withdrawal status;
● If the seller needs process a refund, DHgate has the right to deduct the right amount from the fund account.
4.4 Management Rules on Seller Fund Account in Case of Arrears
● Where the seller account's balance is insufficient to cover the deduction sum, DHgate has the right to deduct the difference from the seller's subsequent order payment in the fund account.
● Where the seller fund account's balance is negative, DHgate has the right to suspend the transaction and require the account to make up the arrears within time limit;
● Where the payment is overdue , DHgate has the right to pursue the arrears through legal channels.