- DHgate’s Policies
- Operation Regulations
- Categories Management Regulations
- Violation Penalty
- DHgate Events Management Policies
Update time：2018-11-01 Labels： Feedback Rate Positive Score Views：1814
I. General Rules
These rules are hereby formulated to provide the trading parties with a free, open, honest and secure environment, improve the seller's comprehensive credit level, and promote the trading of buyers and sellers on the basis of good faith.
2. Scope of Application
Sellers registered in DHgate Turkey.
3.1 Feedback to seller: Objective comments and explanations made by a buyer based on rational analysis regarding the purchased product to reflect his experience and feelings. Buyer should base his evaluation of the product on objective facts and rational analysis. Buyer may leave service feedback or general industrial feedback. As a one-way rating made by the buyer for the seller, service feedback covers product description, communication, logistics and postage; general feedback needs buyer to give an overall score (1~5) and text comments.
3.2 Feedback rate: the ratio of positive feedback in all feedbacks received by a seller. It reflects the buyer's psychological experience and feelings, and affects the purchase behavior of other buyers.
II. Detailed Feedback Rules
4. How to Calculate the Feedback Score
Formula: feedback score = positive feedback score - negative feedback score
● 1 more score for positive feedback, and less for negative feedback, no score for neutral feedback;
● Review Score is the total score in history without time limit
5. How to Calculate the Service Value
5.1 There are four factors to rate a seller's service value: How the product is as described, how effective the communication, delivery speed, and postage;
5.2 After the transaction is completed, buyer may score the above four factors of service value by giving different grades of points from 1 to 5;
5.3 Service value calculation: sum of each factor/number of raters
6. How to calculate the industry Average Score
6.1 How to decide principal business: Category I with the highest turnover (of confirmed orders) is the seller's principal business;
6.2 How to calculate the score:
● When the seller's principal business score is higher than or equal to the industry average score, the calculation formula is: the seller's shop score - the industry average score;
● When the seller's Service Detail score is higher than or equal to the industry average score, the calculation formula is: the industry average score- the seller's shop score;
6.3 The site will display the seller's principal business and its score, while showing the difference from the industry average. The seller's industry average score is refreshed once a month.
7. How to Calculate the Positive Feedback Rate
7.1 The scoring varies with the level of buyer: all VIP buyers' score will double, but not the regular buyers' score. Therefore, VIP buyer's feedback has a doubling effect on a seller's positive feedback rate.
7.2 Calculation formula of positive feedback rate:
8. Other Notes
8.1 The scoring rules vary with the order status and feedback, as shown in the table below:
|Order Status||Feedback Available or Not||Scoring Available or Not|
|Auto payment if overdue||Yes||Yes|
|Buyer confirms the receipt||Yes||Yes|
8.2 The seller may respond only once to each feedback as an explanation;
8.3 Feedback can only be made in 90 days after the order status is specified. The system will give positive feedback by default 90 days later;
8.4 Feedback, once made, takes effect immediately;
8.5 If the product's first image is changed or the product is deleted, the corresponding feedback becomes invalid and no longer appears on the final page; if the product is removed, the feedback remains, and when the product is re-listed, the original feedback will still appear on the final page;
8.6 Within 120 days after the receipt is confirmed, the seller may respond to a buyer's feedback no matter whether the product information is valid or not. This response will also appear on the product's final page and can be seen by other buyers browsing the page.
9. Feedback Change Rules
9.1 Change a feedback: a seller who has any doubts about the buyer's feedback may apply for change.
● Application can only be made once for a feedback; also, buyer can only change or delete it once;
● Seller must apply for change in 15 days after buyer submits the feedback; no application after the deadline will be accepted;
● Buyer may change feedback in 15 days after the seller's application; no change after the deadline will be accepted. Feedback, once deleted, cannot be recovered.
9.2 Text feedback: Text feedback cannot be changed once submitted, but can be deleted. A seller who disagrees with the feedback for a product may respond to it by providing proper explanations in 120 days after the order is received.
10. What Feedback Score Is For
10.1 A seller's feedback score will appear on the final pages of both this product and the shop's products. So, the higher the score, the greater the chance that the buyer will place an order;
10.2 Buyer's feedback can provide guidance and suggestion for others intending to buy;
10.3 The feedback score will affect the ranking of products when a buyer is making a search;
10.4 The more feedbacks, the more the 5-star ratings, and the higher the conversion rate of the product.