- DHgate’s Policies
- Operation Regulations
- Categories Management Regulations
- Violation Penalty
- DHgate Events Management Policies
Update time：2021-06-04 Labels： mobile phone Admission Removal Views：1852
1. Admission category for cellphone and cellphone accessory
The admission category for cellphone and cellphone accessory includes: complete cellphone.
2. Rules for admission category
The sellers who apply for selling the products in this category shall meet all admission conditions of the category.
|Admission Category||Admission Rules|
|Complete cellphone|| |
1. The seller must be an enterprise passed the real name certification
(except for individual business).
2. The seller shall have a self-owned cellphone brand or an agent brand
qualification. (For the agent brand, the seller shall provide a trademark
certificate, an authorization certificate, and a purchased certificate in 3
months with an official stamp affixed).
3. The seller has to sign an admission commitment.
Qualified sellers can send their valid documents to email@example.com for approval. DHgate will reply with the approval results within 3-5 working days. Approved sellers can start selling items of this category on DHgate.
3. Rules for product release and sales
● The released product in this category must have been authorized by the brand owner and the seller must complete the brand authorization process of DHgate.
● The released product must comply with the release rules of DHgate.
4. Removal rules for dismissing unqualified sellers in the category
DHgate summarizes data of the sellers registered over 3 months at the beginning of a month. If sellers reaches any of the following conditions for removal, they will be dismissed by DHgate from corresponding category.
|Admission Category||Removal Rules|
1. In the past 90 days, the seller responsibility dispute rate is ＞2% for which the
seller is responsible .
2. In the past 90 days, the seller responsibility refund rate is ＞2%.
3. In the past 90 days, repeat purchase rate of buyers is＜4%.
4. In the past 90 days, cellphone orders are <5.
5. The seller has provided fake authorization documents.
6. A "infringing item" complaint has been received, in this case the seller will be dismissed immediately (for details, refer to dispute arbitration).